Preparation, Holy Matrimony, Reception
- Concept and details
- Layout, Mood Board, Sketch
- Timeline Updated
- One Time Meeting each month prior to the Wedding day
- Coordination and dealing with vendors
- Time keeper
- Running the pre-event and event on-the-day
- 8 crews (include managers)
- Personalized wedding logo design for client
- Door name / hanging tag for Groom and Bride chamber
- Morning snacks
Personal fresh flowers
- Bride's Hand Bouquet + Groom's Boutonniere
- Parent's Corsages
- Bride's maids Mini Bouquet + Groom's men Corsages
- Indoor (Smoke/Pyro/Bubble) / Outdoor (Fireworks)
- Bar Par LED
- Moving Light
What is the difference between a Wedding Concept and Planner and Wedding Organizer On The Day?
A Wedding Concept and Planner is like the architect of a wedding. We get involved with you right from the very beginning to create a concept that gives vision and blue print to your wedding. This concept will then be executed by all related vendors, under the Wedding Concept and Planner's supervision to make your dream wedding come true. A trusted Wedding Organizer on the other hand, will focus on the coordination and logistics part of the wedding to ensure your wedding day runs according to the plan and rundown.
So we work together to help you with your wedding. Although some Wedding Organizers offer Wedding Planning services, a Wedding Concept and Planner focus on different matters. Favor Event Management has a distinct standard and taste in designing a wedding concept that is both personal and beautiful, to result in a one-of-a-kind wedding experience.
Please look at our signature weddings as our work speaks for itself.